Friday 27 March 2015

Restelo goes to Costa Rica

I spent 2 weeks in Costa Rica and I've absolutely LOVED IT!! If you like active holidays, enjoy nature and wildlife then this country is a great option! I have to admit it wasn't my first option and to a certain extent it was one of those countries I had never really thought about going to (or not). For the bird enthusiasts there are hundreds of species but other animals like monkeys, lizards and others also exist in abundance. Overall the beaches are beautiful, the water is warm, the volcanoes are active the jungle is dense and a shade of green like no other... And the people are SOO nice! Not as cheap as you may think and when compared to other Central American countries as it is popular with American tourists.
Here are a few pictures:








No comments:

Post a Comment