Monday 11 August 2014

Uk things I will (not) miss

THE BRITS!

I do love them. The gorgeous accent, always very polite, have copious amounts of tea, supporters of all that is British but very accepting of other cultures. The food may not be quite to my taste but isn't as bad as others make of it. The alcohol drinking is a bit excessive so it's a good thing their beers/ales aren't very strong! I tend to prefer the ciders which are quite nice although the alcohol content on some is higher than wine! They are not as fussed about the royal family as the Daily Mail "informs" but do like a good traditional event like Wimbledon or a Regatta! Having seen a Royal Wedding, the Olympics, the Jubilee, a Royal baby I have to admit Queen Lizzie has a good formula right cause the tourists keep pouring in!

No comments:

Post a Comment