Sunday 7 September 2014

5&33

On Saturday I went to 5&33 for dinner with a friend. The restaurant is part of the art'otel and in spite of being located right by the central station I definitely advise this place! The vibe is cool, the décor is excellent and the food was great. As the ongoing trend you have to select various dishes and share. They suggest you get 3 dishes plus 1 dessert per person but I was quite full with 2.5 however I still obviously managed to fit in a dessert!!! The menu is Mediterranean inspired and it was tasty but light. We started by having a classic spritz in the bar area and then moved to the dinning room for the following:
-Asparagus, quail eggs, pecorino & truffles salad
-Beef carpaccio, rocket, parmesan, mustard dressing
-Paccheri pasta,sardine, broccoli, garlic & chilli (I think this one was my favourite)
-Grilled octopus, olives, artichoke
-Braised ox cheeks, mashed potatoes & wild mushrooms
-Lemon tart, mascarpone
-Selection of ice cream and sorbet (stracciatella and will berries)

No comments:

Post a Comment