Saturday 6 September 2014

Den Haag

I guess the advantage of going to the consulate was that I got to see Den Haag. The appointment meant I had to take the afternoon off so I thought I might as well make the best out of it. I was carrying my laptop around which meant I only walked around part of the town and wasn't really following what I was seeing. I picked up a map at the CS and they had a suggested route so I did a bit of that. Here are a few pic s






Den Haag seems to be a city of contrasts, some sky high buildings that seem more appropriate in New York and some older Dutch style buildings. Nice, ok, but not to die for. I had dinner outside, in the Plein at Cafe Luden, which was nice as well, particularly the apple pie! They had Boschendal Blanc de Noir which I just could not resist to.


No comments:

Post a Comment