Saturday 29 November 2014

More Bars in Amsterdam

Yesterday I went to Societé Wunderbar (close to Rokin) for drinks although I was going dry as you may imagine from my previous post so can't comment on anything but Schweppes bitter lemon... The bar is ok, and even though it is in a basement and only has small windows it didn't feel stuffy or claustrophobic. I likes the music selection cause it was relatively well know songs from a few years ago. I didn't have anything to eat but saw some plates of food being served and they were ginormous!

Today I met up with some friends to see the Rugby at Coco's Outback, on Rembrandtplein. I think it's a pretty well known place if you want to watch sports cause it has a million TVs. Probably not surprisingly, it reminded me of Walkabout in London: Australian, Sport, Pub. They seemed to have a load of offers on shots on a regular basis and half price food on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment