2014 is almost over and it went by very quickly!
For me it was a year of change: new country, new job, new city, new house, new friends...
So far I am very happy I made this move and I look forward to what 2015 has to bring!
I don't usually make resolutions but there are a few things I am planning so here it goes!
1) very healthy eating! Some Dutch stuff has not been agreeing with me anyway so cut those to a minimum or remove altogether!
2) no alcohol until the half marathon
3) go back to running (some) mornings before work, particularly if there is no running club in the afternoon!
4) travel! In the Netherlands or abroad, by myself or with others, take days off and enjoy!
5) keep in touch with those who matter!